Sunday 5 July 2015

THOSE WHO VOTED BUHARI ARE ALREADY REGRETTING !


On May 29 I while waiting to board an Arik Air flight I saw the official Portrait of President Jonathan hanging on the airport wall for the last few hours, I knew by the time I will be landing in Abuja most likely President Jonathan will no Longer be the President of Nigeria, so took the the "historic" photograph and Opened a Thread.

In that thread I wrote :

"Nigerians may never be able to properly and objectively  assess  the president until few months from now !"


Unfortunately just 2 months into General Buhari administration myself and many others have been proven right.


Those voted him into Power are already full of regrets From Tinubu to Nairalanders the story is the same. When I saw the post below (Screen Shots) my mind went straight to that post.





When we told them it  was about GEJ experience and performance  not about Osinbajo being a Redeemed Pastor or a Yoruba Man or Buhari being a Hausa man and a Muslim they attacked us.


Sadly we must Leave live with the consequences of this action imposed on us not by the majority but by a minority garnished by the votes of underage and invisible "Almajiri" in the words of Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso .

May The King Of Heaven Help our President Find  Direction In Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment